Nictus Credit Application Form
Kindly fill in this form and bring it, with all the supporting documents, to a Nictus Branch near you:
• Click on this form to open:
Apply for credit online
Cash, Debit and Credit Card Payments
- When paying with cash, we only accept Namibian and South African notes
- When paying with your debit or credit card please provide us with the following documents: Identification card or passport
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they receive a valid Nictus receipt after payment
- More details in-store
Electronic Transfers (EFT’s)
- Please note that stock can only be delivered when payment reflects on our bank statement
- Lay-buys are accepted on all products except any item on promotion.
Terms treated as Cash
- 6 and 12 months area treated as cash
- Audio & Visual equipment, appliances, cellular and electronic products are excluded.
- If instalments are paid month on time, interest will be reversed at the end of the term.
Buying on Credit
- When applying for an account, you need to present the following documents: Namibian Identification card or Passport, proof of income, full details (work, street & postal address and telephone numbers) of at least 5 relatives
- In order to make the approval process quicker and easier: Provide 2 statements of other accounts you currently have
- Full banking details will be required
- Minimum of a 10% or 20% deposit of the purchase value will be required depending on products purchased
- 3 Months of bank statements
- Proof of residents, example: Lease agreement or municipality account
- Debit order facilities are available and is compulsory for first time buyers purchasing on credit