Nictus Campaigns/Promotions Terms and conditions
Kindly read all our terms and conditions, and understand them. If you need clarity, send us a mail: email@example.com
When we speak of “Nictus,” “we,” “us,” and “our,” we mean Nictus(Pty) Ltd and direct affiliates, namely: Nictus Furnishers Namibia and/or Bedding Boutique
Samsung Win Your Freedom
1. “Competition” refers to the ‘Buy any Samsung cellphone and win your freedom’
2. Competition will run from 1 August 2022 to 31 October 2022
3. Competition only applies to ‘Samsung’ cellphones bought from Nictus(Pty) Ltd branches in Namibia
4. Monthly draws will be held to determine winner(s)
5. Prizes will be three (3) 110CC Suzuki Scooters – one per month
6. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other product
7. Registrations will be done on behalf of the winner(s) to ensure all necessary documentations and licenses are handed in.
8. Invoices of customers who bought Samsung cellphones during the competition period will automatically be entered in the draw.
9. All invoices will be taken into consideration right through the competition period: after the first draw invoices will be re-entered into the next draw.
10. Internal Auditors of the Nictus Holdings Limited will draw 10 invoices. These customers will be invited to the various Nictus branches on the draw dates: 3 September 2022; 1 October 2022 and 5 November 2022.
11. If a name is drawn on this day and winner is not present and/or their representative, they will automatically be disqualified and a new name will be drawn and named winner.
1. “Competition” refers to the’ Mega Chef Competition’ taking place on 1 October 2022 at Nictus Giga, 140 Mandume Ndemufayo Ave, Windhoek.
2. Entries for semi-finalists will be judged based on creativity (30-second video stating why be a finalist in this competition) on 2 September 2022.
3. Twenty (20) semi-finalists will be required to submit a 3-course meal menu by 15 September 2022
4. Five (5) finalist will be chosen by 20 September 2022 to take part in the actual cookoff on 1 October 2022
5. The five (5) finalists will be given set ingredients from which they will have to create their final 3 course menus for submission to a panel of judges on 1 October 2022
6. Finalists will be responsible for providing their own serve ware (cutlery and crockery) for serving dishes to a panel of five (5) judges.
7. Finalists will be responsible for decorating their own work stations – Get creative!
8. Final event judging criteria will be according to: taste, presentation, technique and support on the day (support means – family and friends cheering on)
9. Transport of product(s) prizes will be for the participant’s own account.
10. Photos and names of participants will be shared on social media
11. Decisions of the judges are final.
12. Any participant who arrives late on date of competition will be disqualified.